|Europe, Canada||Audi Connect||-|
|Buick||US, Canada||OnStar||Remote Access|
|Cadillac||US, Canada||OnStar||Remote Access|
|Chevrolet||US, Canada||OnStar||Remote Access|
|Chrysler||US, Canada||Uconnect||Sirius XM Guardian|
|Citroën||Europe||My Citroën||ë-remote services needed for remote commands|
|Dodge||US, Canada||Uconnect||Sirius XM Guardian|
|GMC||US, Canada||OnStar||Remote Access|
|Jeep||US, Canada||Uconnect||Sirius XM Guardian|
|US, Canada||Jeep Connect||-|
|Kia||US, Canada||Kia Access||-|
|Land Rover||All||Land Rover InControl||-|
|Lexus||US, Canada||Lexus Enform||-|
|Nissan||US (non-Leaf)||NissanConnect Services||Convenience|
|US (Leaf)||NissanConnect EV Services||Convenience|
|Opel||Europe||myOpel||e-Remote services needed for remote commands|
|Peugeot||Europe||MYPEUGEOT||E-REMOTE CONTROL needed for remote commands|
|RAM||US, Canada||Uconnect||Sirius XM Guardian|
|US, Canada||Ram Connect||-|
|Toyota||US, Canada||Toyota Connected Services||Remote Connect|
|Vauxhall||Europe||myVauxhall||e-Remote services needed for remote commands|
|Europe (non-ID) 2018 - 2022||Car-Net||-|
|Europe (non-ID) ≤ 2023||We Connect||-|
|Europe (non-ID) 2024+||VW Connect||-|
|Europe (ID) Firmware <v3||We Connect Start||-|
|Europe (ID) Firmware v3+||We Connect ID||-|
- Owners will need to enusre they’re the Primary or Key user for the vehicle connected to their account in order to access all Smartcar functionality.
Ford and Lincoln
- Owners that use a username to login to their connected services app will need to migrate to using their email address under account settings in their Ford Pass or Lincoln Way portal.
- Chevy Bolts MY 2020+ come with the EV Mobile Command service included for 5 years with the purchase of a new vehicle. Location data is not included in the package. Bolt owners will need to also subscribe to Remote Access to be able to get access to location data.
- For all other OnStar accounts, we require the modern Remote Access plan as our base subscription. This plan comes with the Vehicle Status featureset, which is what enables our remote access to data from cars. More information can be found in this PDF.
- There are certain legacy OnStar accounts floating around with similar names. A good check on whether a customer has the correct plan or not is the ability to view vehicle information like fuel level, EV battery level, odometer, or tire pressure from within their vehicle’s mobile app.
- Convenience features are included as part of the Premium package.
- The Remote Connect subscription is tied to the audio package purchased with the vehicle. Compatible audio pakage availblity is determined based on the trim of the vehicle model and varies model year to model year. Toyota provides pdfs for Remote Connect availblity here.
- For all Uconnect accounts, we require the ability to interact with vehicle information through the UConnect portal
- A Uconnect account may have access to Mopar, but not all Mopar accounts have access to UConnect. If a user can see information in Mopar but not UConnect, they’ll need to reach out to UConnect support to set up the right UConnect plan for their vehicle.
- 2021+ Jeeps have their own connected service - Jeep Connect
- 2022+ Rams have their own connected service - Ram Connect
- 2022+ Jeep Wagoneers have their own connected service - Wagoneer Connect
- Canada has limited support listed here
Volkswagen ID Series
- Model year 2021 and certain 2022 Volkswagen ID vehicles require an ugrade to receive an upgrade to vehicle software version 3 which will allow you to get location and odometer data. This is a requirment for both US and European vehicles.
The following models are not currently compatible with Smartcar:
- 2021+ : XC40 Recharge
- 2022+ : S90, S90 Recharge, V90, V90 Recharge, V90 Cross Country, XC60, XC60 Recharge