We're proud to make version 7 of our Python SDK available to all Smartcar developers today. 🐍
Smartcar is the car API for mobility applications. Our platform allows mobile and web apps to communicate with vehicles across makes and models without any hardware.
The Python SDK allows you to quickly and easily integrate the Smartcar API into your Python backend. Here's what the version of this SDK has to offer:
- Support for the latest version of Python, including Python 3.8
- Works with our latest API endpoints: batch requests, tire pressure, and engine oil life
- Updated to support our Connect Pro features: Compatibility, Match, and Direct
- User-friendly Overall usage section with example code snippets
- Detailed Getting started guide that walks through the steps of building an end-to-end application
- Provides a method to quickly and easily form authorization URLs
- Convenient access token management allows you to effortlessly retrieve and refresh access tokens
- Takes care of handling errors, allowing you to efficiently build and test your code
Get started with our new and revamped Python SDK today, and let us know your feedback or questions!