Today, we’re proud to announce a brand-new Smartcar API SDK. Meet the Smartcar Go SDK. 🐻
The Smartcar API allows mobility applications to locate, unlock, and read the odometer from vehicles across brands and without aftermarket hardware. Our Go SDK makes it fast and easy for developers to integrate Smartcar’s API into any Golang backend. The SDK comes with a number of exciting features:
- The Go SDK supports all Smartcar API endpoints. New endpoints will automatically be supported as they go live.
- Our user friendly Getting Started Guide walks you through the steps of authorizing a user and sending a request to a vehicle.
- The SDK provides a method that allows you to quickly and easily construct authorization URLs.
- Our convenient access token management allows you to store and renew access tokens effortlessly and securely.
- The SDK provides methods for all API endpoints and returns responses in easy to handle structs.
- Straightforward error handling allows you to efficiently test and debug your code.
Here's an example of an API request to unlock a car using the Go SDK:
When you use this SDK to integrate Smartcar's API into your application, you'll worry less about your integration efforts and spend more time on what's really important: building incredible mobility products.
Get started with the Smartcar Go SDK today. If you aren't using Go, make sure to explore our existing Smartcar API SDKs for Node.js, Python, and Java.